I received this from the Native Fish Society:
Dear Native Fish Society Members,
Join the Native Fish Society for screenings of Wild Reverence at a location near you!
- Tuesday, October 7th. Hop Valley Brewing in Eugene, OR
- Wednesday, October 15th. Historic Everett Theatre in Everett, WA
- Tuesday, October 28th. Liberty Theatre in La Grande, OR
Wild Reverence is a movie about west coast wild steelhead. More than cool shots of catching these amazing fish, Wild Reverence is an examination of the big picture. It delves into steelhead population trends, habitat quality, the impact of dams, and interaction with hatchery fish.
Wild Reverence shares the stories of steelhead, rivers, and people. It illustrates where things are working, where they are broken, and how we can turn the decline around and save wild fish for future generations. Learn more about the movie at www.northforkstudios.net.
There will be a Silent Auction before each showing with some exceptional items, including custom fly plates from Dec Hogan, a guided trip from author John Larison, rods, gear, swag and much much more! All showings will be followed by a Q&A discussion with wild fish advocate and filmmaker Shane Anderson. Check specific links for start times and details.
Tickets are $10 at the door with all proceeds supporting the Native Fish Society.
There will also be three other opportunities to see Wild Reverence in a city near you hosted by our friends at Wild Steelhead Coalition.
- September 25th. Arcata Theatre Lounge in Arcata, CA
- September 28th. Hollywood Theater in Portland, OR
- October 2nd. SIFF Uptown Cinema in Seattle, WA
Native Fish Society